What should be done in cleaning the surface of nodular cast iron manhole cover?
After long-term installation, the hand hole made of pig iron ductile iron casting covers the wind and sun, so there are dust and air pollutants outside, so the surface looks like dust, scratches and rust. How should we wait and keep clean?
1. Rotate the dust on the surface layer of the casting hole cover; Steel casting manhole covers are often manufactured in dusty areas. There is often a lot of dust in the air, and it has been falling on the surface of machinery and equipment. It can be removed with tap water or alkaline solution. However, if dust is accumulated, it needs to be cleaned with high-pressure water or steam.
2. Floating vermicelli or embedded iron on the surface of nodular cast iron manhole cover; On each surface, the dispersed iron will rust and etch the stainless steel plate. Therefore, be sure to clean it up. The powder in the air can generally be cleaned with dust. Some keys are very strong, so be sure to think of them as embedded iron. In addition to the smoke and dust, it shall be cleaned with a general carbon steel brush, and shot blasting shall be carried out with laminated glass, bead string and other wear-resistant materials previously used for general carbon steel, high alloy steel or pig iron manhole cover. There are many sources of surface iron. The above non ductile iron manhole cover will be milled around the cover and the hand hole of stainless steel plate. If the stainless steel plate is not maintained in the whole process of blanking or raising, the galvanized steel wire rope, hoisting tools and iron on the surface layer are very easy to be placed or dirty.
3. Scratches on nodular cast iron manhole cover; Scratches and other non smooth surfaces must be cleaned by mechanical equipment to avoid the deposition of lubricating fluid, products and stains in the whole process.
4. Rust removal of nodular graphite castings; Nodular cast iron manhole covers or machinery and equipment are likely to rust before or during production, indicating that the surface has been seriously polluted by the environment. Be sure to clean the rust before applying the machine and equipment. The completely cleaned surface shall be inspected by iron or water test.
5，精磨生產加工；切削和機械加工制造均會造成不光滑的表層，并含有例如管溝，重合和毛邊這類的缺點。每一個缺點還會繼續將金屬表層毀壞到一定程度，進而避免根據酸洗鈍化，電拋光或噴丸處理清理損傷的金屬表層 。不光滑的表層很有可能會造成 浸蝕和堆積物質。在除去再次焊接以前要解決焊接缺點，不然不能用不光滑的切削來打磨拋光過多的焊接。后面一種狀況下，務必應用細耐磨材料對其開展打磨拋光。
5. Fine grinding, production and processing; Both cutting and machining can result in an unsmooth surface and contain defects such as pipe grooves, overlap and burrs. Each defect will continue to destroy the metal surface to a certain extent, so as to avoid cleaning the damaged metal surface according to pickling passivation, electropolishing or shot peening. An unsmooth surface is likely to cause erosion and accumulation of material. Solve the welding defects before removing the re welding, otherwise you can't polish too much welding with unsmooth cutting. In the latter case, it must be polished with fine wear-resistant material.
The above is a detailed introduction of Shandong ductile iron manhole cover. I hope it will help you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.djse94se.com